The Campaign is taking an inclusive and innovative approach. We invite nonprofits, educational institutions, and workforce development organizations from across the country to join the effort.
Here’s how your organization, agency, or company can help:
- Identify locations and resources of the National Park Service that can host the Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program.
- Introduce the Campaign to local workforce programs, veterans’ services organizations, and other potential sources of apprentices.
- Connect the Campaign with historic preservation with local businesses and contractors who can train and hire apprentices.
- Expand the Campaign in your region by fundraising or providing leads to potential funders.
- Share recruitment announcements in your local networks and forward any questions or interested candidates to our website.
- Advocate for historic trades training with your local and state governments.
- Reach to share ideas, ask questions, or offer assistance.
Send an email summarizing your organization, interest in the Campaign, and how you’d like to help. Submit to email@example.com with the subject line Become a Partner, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.