Apprenticeships are proven to benefit both employers and employees.
The Campaign for Historic Trades creates a direct connection between businesses, schools, and workers through its innovative historic trades apprenticeship model.
Why hire Historic Trades Apprentices?
- Reduce employee turnover and hiring costs. Apprentices are proven to remain in their job longer than regular hire employees.
- Improve employee satisfaction. Apprentices have higher work satisfaction than their non-apprentice counterparts.
- Historic Trades Apprentices earn degrees through the program, ensuring their knowledge of historic preservation.
- Various states incentivize apprenticeships through wage subsidies, tax credits, and tuition reimbursement.
- Pools of prime applicants will be available from pre-apprenticeships like the Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program.
The Campaign can help large and small businesses find workers. It can also register existing employees to upskill them for restoration work. Contact us today to connect. Email email@example.com with the subject line Hire Apprentices and the Campaign will be in touch with you shortly.