- This event has passed.
Historic Mason Position Opening
October 26 @ 8:00 am - November 24 @ 5:00 pm
Gruber-Latimer Restoration, located in Sharpsburg, MD, is seeking a full-time historic mason.
Masons with Gruber-Latimer Restoration work in crews of four to six people restoring – and in some cases rebuilding – historic stone and brick work. Jobs range from small foundations and landscape features to houses, barns, and commercial buildings. The company focuses on 18th century and early 19th century buildings, and serves the private, commercial, and public sector markets.
- Customary historic masonry concepts (or a willingness to learn)
- Understanding of historic building techniques
- Experience in building scaffolding
- Comfort with working at heights
- Restoration of historic buildings, including mortar removal, re-pointing, reconstruction, miscellaneous repairs
- Participate in project mobilization
- Ability to operate necessary equipment, including vehicles, mixers, lifts and other equipment.
- Cleanup worksite, as needed.
- Load and unload materials and equipment, as needed.
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Click here for more information and to apply! Gruber Latimer Restoration (gl-restore.com)