- This event has passed.
Restoration Mason & Mason Foreman Openings
October 26 @ 8:00 am - November 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Tradesmen Group, LLC is seeking restoration masons & restoration foremen for long-term employment for multi-year projects in Nashville, TN and Washington DC.
Proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP), TTG is a full-service building rehabilitation/restoration company, self-performing multiple trades including all aspects of historic masonry restoration, architectural metal works, custom carpentry, painting, concrete, flat and sloped roofing, & more.
- Masons: Work experience as a stone mason, brick mason, tuck pointer, restoration mason, and/or pointer/caulker/cleaner is required
- Foremen: Experience leading a small crew of workers on restoration projects
- Historic restoration experience preferred
- Other onsite duties may be required as well including erection/dismantle of scaffold, cleanup or general labor work in conjunction with job operations
- Minimum 5 years experience in masonry
- OSHA 10 hr certificate is required
- Must be able to pass background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance