At EverGreene Architectural Arts, we specialize in preserving and enhancing our country’s most iconic architectural treasures, artifacts, and artwork. From design and planning to on-site preservation and restoration, EverGreene provides a full scope of services and our ability to combine art, science, and technology is what makes us the leading specialty contracting and conservation firm in the United States.
We are currently looking for Finish Carpenters in San Diego, California to work on an exciting project. Standard work hours are 7am to 3:30pm but can fluxuate and the position is classified as Variable Hour or “Project-based”. Weekly work hours can range from 20-40 hours, depending on project schedules, and may occasionally include overtime.
- Ability to perform all tasks of a finish carpenter including crown molding installation.
- Installation experience with other materials a plus (metal, plaster, etc.).
Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Working knowledge and understanding of architectural drawings, shop drawings, and fixture plans.
- Must be considerate of historical structures.
Must have a strong commitment to job site safety including maintaining a clean jobsite at all times.
- A current OSHA-10 Safety Certification is required. Scaffold training a plus. Safety training is available if necessary.
We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude who have the following attributes:
- Hard-working with excellent follow through
- Detail-oriented and attentive
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others
- Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. As a federal contractor, EverGreene authenticates all applicant’s work status via E-Verify.
- This position requires work on job sites where strict compliance with OSHA safety procedures, including consistent and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is critical.
Compensation: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour DOE
Click here to apply!