- This event has passed.
Historic Restoration Mason Position Opening
October 26 @ 8:00 am - November 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Durable Restoration Company is looking to hire a mason experienced with historic mortars and stone patch, with a broad understanding of masonry construction. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and who has a drive for quality restoration.
- Must have ability to perform various types of masonry disciplines.
- Must be reliable and able to produce efficiently.
- Must be able and willing to travel as needed for 2 weeks at a time when needed. (Travel expenses and per-diem paid)
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and also random drug screening.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to pass Federal, NSA and Department of Defense background checks for military and/or government projects.
- Experience with historic and lime based Mortars
- Cathedral stone, Jahn certified.
- Stone carving experience
- Carpentry, metal work, roofing skills are a plus
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid in house and on the job training.
- Paid Safety and OSHA Compliance Training.
- Uncapped Over Time and Work through the Winter.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance and 401(k) after 90 days.
- Quarterly bonuses for perfect attendance, Saturdays worked and days worked out of town.
- Promotions based on performance, not tenure.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid travel time, hotel and per diem provided.
This position is located in Savage, MD.