Section 106 Essentials Zoom Course
December 5 @ 12:30 pm - December 6 @ 4:30 pm$450
Section 106 Essentials is an 8-hour course for anyone interested in an overview of the Section 106 review process, including project managers/decision makers, and early career historic preservation professionals.
This course focuses on applying the vocabulary and principles of the Section 106 review process in real-world scenarios. Small group exercises and knowledge checks will also help participants in the course to do the following:
- Define common terms in Section 106 reviews,
- Apply the four-step Section 106 review process to example federal undertakings from your own experience,
- Practice identifying consulting parties and planning to involve the public,
- Identify strategies to avoid adverse effects, and
- Discover the ways to conclude Section 106 reviews.
The class will be offered over two days on the Zoom Platform, from 12:30-4:30 p.m. ET December 5th and 6th.
Click here for more information! Section 106 Essentials – digital and in-person classroom course | Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (achp.gov)